Salam WBT again everyone. Today im gonna share my piece of thoughts about something. This is very important. For each of us, it it vital not to take for granted to this sharing and caring opinion. Okay! Lets save our time and ill just go straight to the point.
Friends! Nowadays, Malaysians are in a very critical situation. They are confused. They cant differentiate which is the right thing to do and which is not. They do not believe for what their ancestors do. They try to make some reformation but it seems they just aggravate the situation. This is what happened when we try to solve a problem using the wrong solution. It is like giving a HIV patient the Influenza A vaccine. So the question is... What is the REAL problem here. This fellow Malaysia citizen comprises of various ethnicity and numbers of races. We do have the same mission but we do not get the same feeling on 'fighting' for our rights. Our teenagers are messing around without hope. The students are starting to overpower the authority. Children seems to be free and dont even need their parents anymore to make decisions.
What im trying to say is this. Today, it is 16th May 2009. Meaning.. we have about 6months and 11 years to go in achieving our 'Wawasan 2020' that was intelligently visioned by our respective ex-PM, Tun Dr Mahathir. There are 9 challenges we need to overcome to achieve OUR dream, to be the DEVELOPED country.
But the problem is..! We seems to ignore the worst problem. Our MENTALITY. At this moment, we are already the top 30 developing country as stated in the Geneva Convention for the developing country. Im sorry to say this but the fact that our mentality is still at the 3rd class is true. Even the 'experts' admit this. So what ive done is, ive observed and researched. What are the likes of these Malaysian that will brought ourselves to the worst situation ever if WE dont change them.
I write this as an advice and reminder for Me and my fellow friends. What are the 'images' that would bring YOU down, which means MALAYSIA to the worse situation.
- The authorities 'scared' to be brought down
- The laws only act as a nation complement
- Citizens REALLY confused about who is right and who is wrong
- Teenagers are free from their parents
- Students starting to have grudge to their teachers
- Chain of hatred among friends cant be broken
- Parents dont show the best 'role model' quality
- Citizens make final judgement at first sight
- Dating is normal while being single portrays abnormality
- Neighbours are strangers
- Everyone want to do everything
- Reading in the train,LRT,bus,car etc is said to be geeky
- Childrens used to share problems with their friends rather than parents
- Having a child is a burden for parents
- We love cars,clothes, and houses more than books
I wish i could state more but i think this is enough for now. These are the obvious ones and they are HAPPENING, spreading rapidly thoughout our lovely nation.
Anyone that has additonal information can post your comment. Ill add them to my list.