Pages

Follow me on twitter!

Fans :D

July 31, 2009

You're not alone~~



Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

you're not alone - mj

*******************************************************************

1st of all. to those who *would/ought to read this post. seriously, prepare for another sentimental,touching, corny post. muahaha.. i dedicate this post to all my beloved friends. Nothing odd because everyone are special for me. :) Im thinking about this almost everytime when i'm alone; relaxing in my room, on9, playing games, reading books in my special room(STAR), study for SPM, a-level...thus i'm relieved when suddenly this song played again during 'artistic appreciation', my Kyuem induction week. Thx faci's. i almost forget this meaningful song. now, i'm grateful because ive been given one of the most precious treasure in this world. friends.

thx to my friends who shared*shares your laughter,joy, and tough moments. When we laughed,sang,cried together.. it was such an unforgetful memorabilia.


my most beloved cluster of friends. the HEXA family. thx for your
endless support and encouragement.


'the team that survived' - my f1 in schools members. im proud being one of your team.
its an honour managing Golden ZR!

yeah! STARIAN 048. once a starian always a starian.
thx guys. i know we're juz the same. we learn more about life here aite?
till we meet again! lets alter the new the world!~

Aha! and for the current*and always closest friend of all,
my Kyuemians members. esp batch 12.
i hope*and optimist that our 2 years here would be the best moment ever!


and, to all my long-lost friends, my beshties, those who're not mention above,
my friend..
who feels you're somehow alone in the middle of nowhere,
who stress out of the 'studyholic' world
who struggles to discover your new chapter of life
You're not alone.. im always here

till then. guys, i'm badly needing your prayers and support.
before you change the webpage and 'click' on another web, please listen and see thoroughly the lyrics :P


No comments: